ACK Houston rain and flooding

now that CYA is at 20, how do I determine SLAM bleach amount. Pool Math still says goal is 10.
Yes, an FC of 10 is as high as you want to be when the CYA is below 30. But once you are sure you have a solid CYA of 30, you can increase the FC to 12.

12 noon Wednesday
I am SLAMMING TO 12 now that CYA is 20
added more Stabilizer to keep creeping up.
Added 5 pounds calcium chloride
last FC 8.5. I have full on blazing sun all day, not a cloud in sight and it's 85 and I want to get in.
last CC barely 0.5 pink tint was barely there

my CSI -0.71 my concern as it has been out of range since starting the AA treatment the first of April.

Water looks perfect.

my CSI -0.71 my concern as it has been out of range since starting the AA treatment the first of April.
Should not be a huge concern right now. During your SLAM, your pH should be elevated due to the increased FC level which will help. Water temps are creep-up as well. As soon as this SLAM is over you'll be able to fine-tune all levels. Glad to hear the water is looking good. Hopefully not too much longer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.