aknoerr42

Feb 20, 2021
Michigan
Hi all,
We’re going to be purchasing our first pool shortly. We’re going with a semi-inground built into our deck. We're slightly budget-restricted, but pretty handy.... Is there any way we could build a concrete step form into our pool frame, and cover it with a custom liner?

I don't love any of the above ground step options, but a step built into our pool wall is out of our budget.

Open to ideas, thanks!
Alex

We're currently looking at a 24' Melenia from The Pool Factory. I saw an article where someone built them for an in-ground; I'm confident we could build the steps to our liking, but I'm not sure about a liner to fit.

I dont deal with AG pools but it is possible to buy liner track and form stairs then add the stair bead. Not the easiest thing to do for a novice, but do-able. The hard part is making a liner measurement and getting it set right. Your first step would be to find out if it's possible to have a liner custom made amd what type of attachment this pool kit uses. AG pools have over the cap top liners and can have track liners, all depends

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.