A Request from TFP, and a few updates

Hi Lee,
Did not receive the email, but my donation is done and on the way. Thanks for posting the reminder, and thank you and your team for running the best site on the internet. As someone who, just this spring, converted from Baquacil to chlorine, I can't say enough about the great folks who populate this site. Their assistance and encouragement were incredible! They are always willing to help me through any situations that come up. You have already saved me a ton of money this season, in addition to making it easy to finally maintain a sparkling clean pool. Thanks to all, and if you haven't yet donated (you know you should!) please do it today before you forget.

Everyone, enjoy a great rest of the swimming season!
G.

• Love
Reactions: bmoreswim
Just donated! Didn’t receive email, not even in spam folder 🤔, @Leebo you need to sort out your targeted advertisement 😂.

One thing we've always tried to do is avoid overusing emails when in communication with users. We've done this recognizing the fact that many of users have learned TFPC and really don't have the desire to visit the forum anymore nor do they fully care to read new content. To avoid bugging the snot out of these users we've really only setup a small email list of about 25% of the members on the website using certain criteria such as last post dates, how often have you read previously sent emails, and so forth. It appears you've more or less slipped between the cracks and I'd suspect you haven't been getting previously sent emails discussing various topics here on TFP.

If you wish to Opt into future emails drop me a message with your email address and I'll get you added. (y)

I haven't been on here much lately... mainly because after getting really familiar with the TFP method, my pool really became trouble free, and I no longer needed to come here often for education and advice. Maybe in some sense, TFP is becoming a victim of its own success, and that is why you've seen a drop in traffic. In any event, I just saw this thread and read through. I'll be sending in a donation later today. Thank you all so much for everything you do for the community!

Reactions: mknauss
Education is a journey, not a destination....

You can never “learn enough” about any topic and I have always found that when I read TFP posts, I learn something almost every time. TFP is on my top list of sites I visit daily and it’s not because @Leebo pesters me to read things, I just enjoy the learning. I don’t do Facebook or Twitter or any of those other platforms. I get my daily news feeds, check my emails, text a few friends and family, and check out the latest posts on TFP.

Reactions: jesper and Kjp300

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I went Gold during my SLAM 1.0 in June and had no idea that our donations were tax deductible. Even more value for the $$$!

That said, do we get any kind of tax receipt or just the email acknowledgement?

m.

I went Gold during my SLAM 1.0 in June and had no idea that our donations were tax deductible. Even more value for the $$$!

That said, do we get any kind of tax receipt or just the email acknowledgement?

m.

You can setup your Amazon Smile purchases to give to TFP as well. If you shop a lot through Amazon, then 2% of your eligible purchases will go to the charity/non-profit of your choice.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.