A new reason for shipping delays

It was nice of them to shake the bottles well for you. They are good and mixed and ready for use upon arrival !

That's actually pretty good of them.

My experience with the post office has been an email from the vendor saying it's shipped and here's the tracking number. And for the next several days, or a week, a message on the USPS site saying they have received information and are awaiting the package. And then an email from Informed Delivery Daily Digest that it's out for delivery..... about two hours after I brought it in. Sometimes the day after I've brought it in.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdragger88
Also, I don’t know UPS specifically, but I do know Corporate America, And *most* other companies would use that one train car as the excuse for 3/4 of the countries late shipments.

And hey, maybe Tom Hanks will be the one delivering it late.

That's actually pretty good of them.

My experience with the post office has been an email from the vendor saying it's shipped and here's the tracking number. And for the next several days, or a week, a message on the USPS site saying they have received information and are awaiting the package. And then an email from Informed Delivery Daily Digest that it's out for delivery..... about two hours after I brought it in. Sometimes the day after I've brought it in.

824fff5c6f05f89b34785acceda51c77.jpg

Sooooo true. Fed ex is beyond a bad company. Beyond. I actually caught a driver lieing about delivering a 400 dollar LEGO to my house. Said it was delivered and it wasn’t. I called and suddenly I get a personal call from the driver I’ll be there in 30 mins. I asked why did you say it was delivered. Silence. I have it to him when he got to my house and I was waiting. Also my past 4 packages all from fedex had to go back cause they pretty much throw them in your porch.

Oh and my last Apple laptop. Stolen from the one hub. I literally got someone eleses package with my apple shipping label on it. Fed ex. Not our problem. Apple has to research it. I said you guys are the one who let an employee walk off with it. Apple was awesome. No research. Just a new one went. They said they have been having issues with fed ex for a while. I said why do you use them then. Obviously the guy on the phone doesn’t know but he says yes I agree. You would think they would switch shippers.

you know what’s interesting about fedex I never knew. They are a franchise. Anyone can drive for them. Not like ups who is one entity and union run. So who knows how they screen who gets routes.

in concluding. Fed ex. Bunch of clowns

Reactions: Wobblerlorri

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Sooooo true. Fed ex is beyond a bad company. Beyond. I actually caught a driver lieing about delivering a 400 dollar LEGO to my house. Said it was delivered and it wasn’t. I called and suddenly I get a personal call from the driver I’ll be there in 30 mins. I asked why did you say it was delivered. Silence. I have it to him when he got to my house and I was waiting. Also my past 4 packages all from fedex had to go back cause they pretty much throw them in your porch.

Oh and my last Apple laptop. Stolen from the one hub. I literally got someone eleses package with my apple shipping label on it. Fed ex. Not our problem. Apple has to research it. I said you guys are the one who let an employee walk off with it. Apple was awesome. No research. Just a new one went. They said they have been having issues with fed ex for a while. I said why do you use them then. Obviously the guy on the phone doesn’t know but he says yes I agree. You would think they would switch shippers.

you know what’s interesting about fedex I never knew. They are a franchise. Anyone can drive for them. Not like ups who is one entity and union run. So who knows how they screen who gets routes.

in concluding. Fed ex. Bunch of clowns

This one?

1595853178485.png

Lol. No. That time it was the Disney castle.

I finally got on backorder list for the new creator Bookshop, Mickey and Minnie, Pirate Bay, and the haunted mansion.
My son and myself do the buildings and any other larger set we can put out with our Disney train and castle. That was the plan for Pirate Bay and haunted mansion cause I swear it was tower of terror but didn’t want to license it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.