A New Contemporary Pool in Tampa, Florida (PIC HEAVY)

Footers have been poured and another shot of the equipment pad a little further along. Blue arrows are pointing to the fascia on the house that electricians bent up while running conduit. They will be replacing it.

Should be seeing the paver crew soon!

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Screen started yesterday.

I was just told Pebble is scheduled 4 days before we go out of town for 2 weeks. I'm a little worried as I planned on being here to brush to pool regularly. Is my concern unfounded or should I be asking the pool company to delay the pebble sheen until I get back?

IMG_0722.jpg
IMG_0723.jpg

Hold off on the plaster until you can be there. Those first two weeks are SO important for the long term "health" of your pool's plaster. This is something that need to be taken care of every day-brushing, testing, adjusting pH and such as needed. It hurt for me to say that but................it is for the best!!!

Hold off on the plaster until you can be there. Those first two weeks are SO important for the long term "health" of your pool's plaster. This is something that need to be taken care of every day-brushing, testing, adjusting pH and such as needed. It hurt for me to say that but................it is for the best!!!

Yep, as much as it hurts, I think that is the right choice. Too much of an investment to rush things and end up with an inferior product. Plaster is delayed until the 25th now, which is the day after I get back. :/

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.