A little sad that a bunch of the CYA I finally got into the pool is now running down the driveway.

poolnoobgrandma

Gold Supporter
Sep 15, 2018
Seminole, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Rain/drain, rain/drain, rain/drain. The good news is that my chlorine levels were great before all this. In fact I was trying to very slowly drop them from a mini slam a couple of weeks ago. SWG has been kicking it. So I don't anticipate any green water from the ongoing downpours.

No kidding! No pool time for me this weekend, so bummed!
Not only that, but our nice warm pool that had been sitting at 88°(granted, we had been using a pool cover, but not the heater) is now 80°, and it's not going to get sunny enough to warm it up this week. That's way too cold for Granna. With Pookie visiting later in the week, we may have to turn on the pool heater... In June!

Me too!! I had mine up to 90, its now 80, and Im not putting one toe in there. My heater is solar, so, well, fuggetaboutit!
Our heater is a heat pump, but we were covering that electricity cost with our... Solar grid. 😣 Let's just say that Duke energy isn't relying on us this week.

Reactions: carnivalday
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.