Hayward Ph Sense and Dispense

NeedMoreSun

LifeTime Supporter
Does anyone have a Hayward Ph Sense and Dispense using C02 and can help with sizing of the co2 bottle?

I'm still waiting for a call back from Hayward, but even they seem a little confused and my initial answer was "Well, most I've seen have a bottle about two feet tall".

I know it depends on MANY factors on how much is dispensed, but looking for a rough idea on how long a 20 lb. bottle would last. Weeks, months? Do I want to drive further to refill or exchange a much larger bottle, or will a source of smaller bottles near me do if not having to exchange it weekly?

Otherwise, has anyone else used the sense and dispense with both Co2 and muriatic acid and any input on what they liked using?

I'm in no rush, my new pool equipment pad is finally almost ready so the new controller, pump, salt cell, will all be active soon. Just looking for the next add-on :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.