Pool Builders in Central Oklahoma

Talked to my PB, he wasn't familiar enough with the pool builders in that area to reccomend anyone. He did say he would be open to do a build in that area this winter. He said he in fact, thought he had one set up in that area for this winter. I don't know what type of pool you might be looking to put in, or how soon, but they specialize in custom gunite pools. They came highly recommended to me and so far they've done a fantastic job and they are just doing a remodel on mine. Here is the website if you decide to enquire.
raleyspools.com

Thanks, I will check it out. After reading through bulldog 400 owner build thread I am tempted to try and tackle it myself. If I was in Vegas it would just use all of his subs but I'm afraid that getting suggestions for subs in Oklahoma is going to be difficult since I am having a hard time getting them for a PB. Doesn't appear to be too many Okies on here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.