waterway saltwater clhorine generator?

Thank you, there must be a communication breakdown. I was talking filters and pumps with him and quickly changed to swg. I know the cartridge filter is waterway.
he must have gotten stuck on that. ill call him back and insist on goldline swg.

My pool store is trying to sell me one for my new pool i bought from them. Problem is i cant find any info. Is waterway reputable? I have never heard of them making swcg.

I just flipped through their 2015 catalog and didn't see anything. They did release a pool control system but at last check in didn't have a direct add on option for salt.

Ok update i dunno if the company i bought my pool from is misinformed, but its not a waterway swg its a saline generating systems breeze.
i passed and went with what i know which is the hayward/goldline brand Swg. Had an aquatrol jr on my last pool and going with the aquarite for new.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.