Gold Supporter
May 15, 2019
Bridgewater, NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Anyone heard of or use Waterway Crystals Pool Filters? I am looking to replace my leaking Jacuzzi DE filter. Jacuzzi has 57 Sqft of area to filter the water. Waterway DE filters seems to be the cheapest brand I can find compare to other popular brands like Hayward and Pentair. This is the one I am particularly interested to buy. Waterway Crystals 60 sqft DE Filter

Anyone heard of or use Waterway Crystals Pool Filters? I am looking to replace my leaking Jacuzzi DE filter. Jacuzzi has 57 Sqft of area to filter the water. Waterway DE filters seems to be the cheapest brand I can find compare to other popular brands like Hayward and Pentair. This is the one I am particularly interested to buy. Waterway Crystals 60 sqft DE Filter
Waterway makes some very good equipment. They are an old company that used to specialize in plumbing parts, especially spa fittings.
Be aware that you will also need a new backwash valve, Waterway part #600-1500. Your Jacuzzi has that built in.

Reactions: Poolbreh
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.