AquaNaut 400 vs Poolvernugen?

Wow....now there are three that look the same or similar. The original Cleaner (poolvernugen) , the Hayward AguaNaut, and the Pentair Warrior. I like the handle on the Pentair unit and the ability to take off the top to clean out debris that has gotten stuck. The Original and I believe the Hayward versions come with three sizes for the throat opening which may be of use. If you filter is dirty you can throat down the size and still get some cleaning I believe.

An interchangeable throat may be a big advantage - particularly for vinyl liners. I discovered that with my vinyl-lined pool, the Poolcleaners suction was not strong enough to maintain enough traction for the wheels' contact with the pool. I am now very pleased with my Poolcleaner, but had to do some experimenting with the tires to get it really screaming amazing. You might read my final post on the thread I started on the subject - Poolcleaner Tires - Any experience with Vinyl??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.