SoCal Rock Pool

That is going to be a hard house/property to move from. I can see so many of your touches in it. All so pretty! Even the laundry room is extra nice!

The pool table-is that staying? Can it even be moved with out several large friends?

Where will you live when (notice I did not say if) this showcase sells?

Kim:kim:

That is going to be a hard house/property to move from. I can see so many of your touches in it. All so pretty! Even the laundry room is extra nice!

The pool table-is that staying? Can it even be moved with out several large friends?

Where will you live when (notice I did not say if) this showcase sells?

Kim:kim:

The pool table will stay... It's not going anywhere.

We aren't completely sure where we're headed but will probably start looking pretty hard now that our house is up

And to think it only looked like this 6 months ago -

40951C70-B73A-4B92-B0E7-BF3CE3F56869.jpg

We aren't completely sure where we're headed but will probably start looking pretty hard now that our house is up

Arizona is an awesome place to live! I know several real estate agents who can help you find a great home here...and yes, you can request that they keep me a minimum of 25 miles away....

And to think it only looked like this 6 months ago -

View attachment 78369

That's funny! :mrgreen:

Arizona is an awesome place to live! I know several real estate agents who can help you find a great home here...and yes, you can request that they keep me a minimum of 25 miles away....

I'd probably seriously consider it if I didn't have this thing called a job...in Southern California....that would be foolish to walk away from. California politics on the other hand - :gone:

Gorgeous house and loved your pool build, well all your work!! The way you created all those rocks and the final product with all the textures and cracks, just wow.... I'm just starting a build and really into petroglyphs and rocks so I've been trying to find a way to incorporate something like that into my build. Good luck on your house sale and seems like quite the bargain with all the custom work you've done.

B, I thought you had your eyes on a lot? You have the plans for YOUR house...................

I got outbid by $5k... Probably all for the best. The complete set of plans can be yours for $50

IMG_20170902_224504_975.jpg

Screenshot_20180524-075929~2.jpg

Screenshot_20180524-075924~2.jpg

Screenshot_20180524-075915~2.jpg

Screenshot_20180524-075909~2.jpg

Gorgeous house and loved your pool build, well all your work!! The way you created all those rocks and the final product with all the textures and cracks, just wow.... I'm just starting a build and really into petroglyphs and rocks so I've been trying to find a way to incorporate something like that into my build. Good luck on your house sale and seems like quite the bargain with all the custom work you've done.

Thank you very much! Definitely a difficult decision and I fully expect to completely regret whatever I do.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I say you move to Tucson and we can start a food truck business together...I’ll cook and you can give out construction advice for a fee....plenty of crappy homes around here that could use a master builder such as yourself....

And we’ll be the only toasted cheese sandwich food truck in all of AZ!!! Niche market, my friend!

I say you move to Tucson and we can start a food truck business together...I’ll cook and you can give out construction advice for a fee....plenty of crappy homes around here that could use a master builder such as yourself....

And we’ll be the only toasted cheese sandwich food truck in all of AZ!!! Niche market, my friend!

I think we should do tuna melts...I love tuna melts.

That would be an ultra niche market!

- - - Updated - - -

Brian, seeing the whole picture from above is impressive. Ur house should sell in minutes. At least around here it would!

Thank Jim! I sure hope so

Brian, seeing the whole picture from above is impressive. Ur house should sell in minutes. At least around here it would!

Only if he has properly filed air, water & environmental impact surveys with the city, county AND state officials. He’ll also need to submit a global-warming / climate-change impact statement with certification of proper carbon offsets. However, if he purchases a few carbon credits from the market and attached them to the land title, then his home sale should be ok.....oh wait, are those possible Native American artifacts I see in the stone work??? STOP EVERYTHING!!! Call the Office of Historical and Native Preservation in Sacramento, I think we’re going to need at least a minimal assessment (with possible fines) before the sale can be ok’d....

Oh, and are you installing rooftop solar? You’ll need to bring that home of yours up to compliance with the new solar codes....grandfathered in?? HAHAHAHAHAHA....nice try, you don’t look like a grandpa.....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.