SoCal Rock Pool

It's not a very well marketed product and it's one of the more expensive options which makes it undesirable for builders in a competitive market.

Additionally, the first response of most in the industry is to be very skeptical of a plaster alternative like this. There have been a whole slew of other products that have had miserable failures so that's an understandable reaction.

If you choose to go with the AB finish you will more than likely need to sub that portion out on your own. I've yet to have a builder request the finish - it's all been homeowners using me as a sub for plaster and AB.

I believe you have an installer in your city so that should give you the opportunity to see and feel a couple pools in person.

Seriously amazing!!! So many beautiful textures, colors, nooks and crannies! Why do I have to live in Indiana! Love your palms and your mountain views!!

Finally decided to move to Tucson so you can be closer to me...good choice!! I’ll let you park the AquaBright equipment in my yard for safe keeping...

I heard all the cool guys are going to Scottsdale :scratch:

At least for a few days, right??? (and leave the Wanger also so he can help you AB that pool of yours!)

Maddie :flower:

I'll leave Wanger's leash as well

I heard all the cool guys are going to Scottsdale :scratch:

Yeeesh...that's where my sister lives. If you thought I was weird and little bit kooky....:crazy:

Plus it's Phoenix....I mean, talk about :pukel: Aaaaaaand, you'd have to be an ASU Sun Devil's fan :puker: as anyone who is anyone knows, Bear Down, Arizona!! U of A Wildcats are Da' Bomb!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Man your build make me wish I had the budget to fulfill my pool / backyard dreams. All you work is outstanding and looks so good. I really need to stop reading all these super nice and crazy builds or I'm going to push mine off for the next 3 years to get the funds to build mine.

So will you start a new thread when you build your new pool? Are you building your new house?

If I'm still alive...

I found a lot that I have an offer in on and I've been designing a custom home for myself for many years now. I'm not even sure if it's all going to work out because a bulk of it depends on selling my current home for enough to justify the move.

If I'm still alive...

I found a lot that I have an offer in on and I've been designing a custom home for myself for many years now. I'm not even sure if it's all going to work out because a bulk of it depends on selling my current home for enough to justify the move.

No doubt there will be a lot of concrete involved in that build...you might want to consider living near a CalPortland facility to cut down on the transportation costs. Or, just have Wanger make a lot of runs to Home Depot with the truck :laughblue:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.