New Pool Build- Grand Prairie, TX

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yea, us too, but I am the one obsessing over the finish.
She is about done with me asking the same questions and making the same statements OVER and OVER. :mrgreen:

We are now considering upgrade to CLI Crystal Stones Smooth. If too costly, we are looking at blending a couple we like. Turns out this is very common, and I just found that out week before last. Talked to our Texas CLI rep and they agree and encourage it if you like. Kinda scary though...once it's mixed it's done. There may be an option for them to make a swatch of what we are considering, but it takes some time to get it done.

Brushpup said:
Yea, us too, but I am the one obsessing over the finish.
She is about done with me asking the same questions and making the same statements OVER and OVER. :mrgreen:

We are now considering upgrade to CLI Crystal Stones Smooth. If too costly, we are looking at blending a couple we like. Turns out this is very common, and I just found that out week before last. Talked to our Texas CLI rep and they agree and encourage it if you like. Kinda scary though...once it's mixed it's done. There may be an option for them to make a swatch of what we are considering, but it takes some time to get it done.

Lol...yep! He definitely obsessed about it more than I did, too!

I think whatever you choose will turn out great! You can't go wrong mixing crystal stones in with the finish. It will be pretty! ...post pics!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.