Dig 220 reading 0V, .2A

beck

Jun 13, 2013
Hi,

Warning messages say "check flow" and "low amps." Purifier is OFF. Boost does not change the reading, still showed 0V, .2Amps after boost.

I have a new cell, a fairly new tri sensor cord and I checked and to make sure the setting is on external timer for the pump, which is correct.

Are these the two possibilities for what's wrong:
1. Blown fuse(s)
2. Bad power module

I've had many problems with this system over the years and the one is very frustrating.

The check flow error either means there isn't enough water flowing through the cell, or there is some kind of problem with the trisensor or it's cable.

The low amps error could mean a wide variety of things, though those are two of the more likely possibilities.

I'd fix the check flow error first, as the unit won't try and power up when there is a flow problem, so it is difficult to debug the low amps issue before the check flow issue is resolved.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.