40 DWV pipes

CAR,

What do the contract terms say with reference to release of liens? You were right to attempt to settle, this is always the best way out if at all possible. Isn't mediation mandatory as the next step? IMHO you need a lawyer familiar with contract law if you haven't already done so. I've not directly managed any construction contracts in Florida but I was directly involved in settlement of a fairly large construction related dispute. The laws are different state by state. Usually I've been able to force them to provide proof of damages (receipts, shipping and delivery, bills of lading etc).

Did you finish with a different contractor or are you required to clear liens before that can happen?

So sorry you're having to go down this road.

I hope this is helpful.

Chris
I am in the process of finishing my pool with a different company. ty

You said that the pipes were already delivered?

Do you have the pipes or not?

How many pipes were actually delivered?

Do you have a picture of the pipes and the information printed on them?

Your overall post is confusing as to exactly what is going on.

Is the pool built or what?
Sorry, about the confusion. The supplier states they delivered over 900 ft of different types of pipes, they sent me pictures but there is no way I can count them, The conduit pipes I was able to count, they stated they delivered 280 ft but the picture shows 18 which is 180 sf, I needed 155 sf with is about the amount of conduit pipes I needed.

Depends on lots of other factors then pool dimensions. How many skimmers and returns? Distance to equipment pad? Skimmers and returns home run or looped?

You need a pool design and property layout with dimensions to estimate.
I skimmer, a spa with 6 jets, 2 sheer descents, skimmer is about 60 ft from pad, as far as home run or looped I have no idea.

You said that the pipes were already delivered?

Do you have the pipes or not?

How many pipes were actually delivered?

Do you have a picture of the pipes and the information printed on them?

Your overall post is confusing as to exactly what is going on.

Is the pool built or what?
The pipes were delivered and installed, the supplier claims they delivered more than 900sf of different sizes pipes, I think it is too many.

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with the contractors.

However, we should keep the discussion to pool related issues.

Legal or contract issues are not appropriate to deal with here.

Maybe consider contacting an attorney or other expert to help you work through this.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.