What's your current pool temp?

It's been over 100 for last few weeks, and my pool temp has been pretty consistent. Each morning it's at 82 and by afternoon it's 86. It seems like a 4 degree swing each day is normal.

We have become wimps in AZ, we find that 86 is too cold when sun isn't out. I'm looking forward to night swimming, so can't wait for temp to bump up to 90s.

Yesterday my pool is 83°. As far as I'm concerned that's exactly where I wish it would stay[emoji3][emoji474][emoji474][emoji474]

I like my water around 88 and higher, June gloom here in SoCal and finally just creeping into the 80's outside so kicked the heater on today to start warming it up for later this week...

90 :( Started out the morning at 85. Ran the solar heating over the weekend and unfortunatly our temps aren't dropping enough at night to make a huge difference. Looking for a record tying 117 on Wednesday here, don't see my temps going down much.

Low 80's and it was AWESOME after yard work this evening. Otherwise I prefer upper 80's.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
When I checked two days ago, it was 75. �� I didn't even check this morning, my heat came on it my house last night, and it was set at 66. This is depressing for the end of June! I also need to get a new solar cover, or I'll never get to swim!

85 our house, but the rain continues to make it fluctuate between 80 and 85. When we can swim, 85 is the perfect temperature.

We have hit 90° now twice in the past 2 weeks - which is too warm for me...Fortunately it is a simple fix, I just leave the cover open overnight and we lose about 10 degrees...

For night swims 88° feels fine, but during the day anything above that feels like a hot tub to me.

On a sunny day we gain about 5 degrees on average morning to night.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.