New Pool Build, New Orleans

OK shall I say nice job :party: Love the crawdads, I lived in Gautier, MS for 7 yrs and know all about Cajun cooking. Your pool turned out great :whoot: Do you have any thoughts on a summer kitchen? Enjoy your pool and remember to keep posting and asking questions :cheers: :cheers:

Hi, I'm Karen Kanter, the artist that made your water meter. I am so glad you are happy with it. I probably did not realize it was going to be used as a cover. When requested as one I normally put a "finger" hole under the M in meter for easy lift out. If not having one is a problem, the two curved grooves to the left and right of the word watermeter can be used without damage by using a wooden dowel or something similiar to "pry" with. I don't recommend anything metal as you could scratch the protective UV coating. Thanks for sharing my product with your friends and are enjoying your new pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.