New Pool Build, New Orleans

esim13

Well-known member
Oct 31, 2009
324
Denham Springs, Louisiana
Awesome! Love the skimmer covers! I'm originally from the NOLA area and love seeing NOLA stuff.... reminds me of the good ol' days. Does your friend make/sell other covers like that? If so, please pm me, I'd love the details.
Thanks.. and welcome to TFP!
 

Raider4251

Active member
Mar 28, 2011
36
esim13 said:
Awesome! Love the skimmer covers! I'm originally from the NOLA area and love seeing NOLA stuff.... reminds me of the good ol' days. Does your friend make/sell other covers like that? If so, please pm me, I'd love the details.
Thanks.. and welcome to TFP!
PM sent!
 

wamaha

LifeTime Supporter
May 4, 2011
43
Raider4251 said:
esim13 said:
Awesome! Love the skimmer covers! I'm originally from the NOLA area and love seeing NOLA stuff.... reminds me of the good ol' days. Does your friend make/sell other covers like that? If so, please pm me, I'd love the details.
Thanks.. and welcome to TFP!
PM sent!
I wouldn't mind getting that PM either. That's pretty AWESOME!
 

Raider4251

Active member
Mar 28, 2011
36
wamaha said:
Raider4251 said:
esim13 said:
Awesome! Love the skimmer covers! I'm originally from the NOLA area and love seeing NOLA stuff.... reminds me of the good ol' days. Does your friend make/sell other covers like that? If so, please pm me, I'd love the details.
Thanks.. and welcome to TFP!
PM sent!
I wouldn't mind getting that PM either. That's pretty AWESOME!
PM sent!