The person who just posted before me...

ktdave said:
volleytime said:
Not a house skinnydipper. "That there Clark is a RV"

And we all saw what happens when you dump your......um...."sanitary containment" (I think cousin Eddy used a different term, ahem) into the storm sewer :shock:

Larry the Cable Guy, paid extra to have that feature on his rv, i know from one of his documentaries.

ktdave needs to take some becomeing a man training :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol: - if he is offended by that. to me being called a redneck is a complement.

kt dave is right about my sensitivity training.:)

Sidenote SkinnyD- 3500 to lift it and get tires, WOW :shock:

Rollin Thunder said:
Sidenote SkinnyD- 3500 to lift it and get tires, WOW :shock:

It's not cheap to lift them, even if you don't change out the rear end. I am NOT looking forward to replacing tires!!

As for a tidbit about RT: RT is proud of being a redneck and therefore, probably enjoys the heck out of Nascar.

(In my best Jeff Foxworthy redneck accent)
"If your state's got a new law that says when a couple gets divorced, they are still legally brother and sister............................................................................................You might be a redneck." :p

Skinnydipper.......well evidently skinnydips (don't most of us) has got a smokin outdoor kitchen, knows a thing-or-two about lift kits and apparently likes the comedy of Jeff Foxworthy.

My wife better not hear about this! :lol:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
ktdave apparently has never seen BLUE COLLOR TV, or BLUE COLLAR MOVIES. With jeff foxworthy, bill engvall, ron white and of course Larry the Cable guy.

side bit- if you own a home that is mobile and 14 cars that aren't you might be a redneck

or how about these

redneck dictionary

European = hey dude turn the other way european on my boots

manynasie = manynasie alot of good looking girls in this bar.

ktdave said:
Skinnydipper.......well evidently skinnydips (don't most of us) has got a smokin outdoor kitchen, knows a thing-or-two about lift kits and apparently likes the comedy of Jeff Foxworthy.

My wife better not hear about this! :lol:

Redneck jokes are the best! Do I seem masculine since I know a little about cars? I swear, I'm female, but I do admit that I don't look like I'd work on cars. In fact, I've taught my 16 yr old how to do a bazillion car repairs! He has a 61 VW beetle and a 64 VW beetle- 'nuff said! We've replaced master cylinders, replaced brake lines, replaced carburators, etc, etc. I'm a stud 8)

Here he is in his 64:
44qbqm9.jpg

when i was young, had to have a summer job and i was a mechanic so i know alot about this stuff , too, its a great thing to know so that way you can question your tech when you need something or not.

OMG, im sorry but thats the ugliest thing i have ever seen(aside from the new fords), the only brands i buy are GMC and DODGE, Ford can kiss my you know what, and every body knows it because of my bumper stickers.

Rollin Thunder said:
when i was young, had to have a summer job and i was a mechanic so i know alot about this stuff , too, its a great thing to know so that way you can question your tech when you need something or not.

OMG, im sorry but thats the ugliest thing i have ever seen(aside from the new fords), the only brands i buy are GMC and DODGE, Ford can kiss my you know what, and every body knows it because of my bumper stickers.

Rollin thunder just called my son's car the ugliest thing he's ever seen. He's just jealous cause my Yukon's so cool!! :)

skinnydipper said:
Rollin Thunder said:

Rollin thunder just called my son's car the ugliest thing he's ever seen. He's just jealous cause my Yukon's so cool!! :)

skinny dipper is wrong, im not jelous, she is jelous of mine because i have more options on mine.

also 3500 for a lift kit is a bit much, i would rather put that towards a heater and intelliflo 3.2k.

Rollin Thunder said:
skinnydipper said:
[quote="Rollin Thunder":m5a20lai]when i was young, had to have a summer job and i was a mechanic so i know alot about this stuff , too, its a great thing to know so that way you can question your tech when you need something or not.

skinny dipper is wrong, im not jelous, she is jelous of mine because i have more options on mine.

also 3500 for a lift kit is a bit much, i would rather put that towards a heater and intelliflo 3.2k.[/quote:m5a20lai]

I am jealous!!! [Stomping my feet] I would love to have a new one, mainly because my A/C just died!!! My Bro is a mechanic so hopefully it won't cost an arm AND a leg. I NEED a/c, if I drive with the windows down my hair flies everywhere and sticks in my lip gloss! See, told ya I'm a girly girl! My priorities revolve around my hair and lip gloss. :thequeen:

p.s. Is that really how much the lift cost? We bought it that way (used of course).

wardsntx, needs to sell me his pool, or he can just trade with me.

side note- SD, that is what i was quoted for parts and labor from the gmc dealer as not to void the warrenty. you dont have ac in cali, wow that must stink. and i bet you dont have the digital duel zone system eather, he went all out on his yukon, he got the tv, nav, 4wd, heated seats, and this awsome remote that tells you your fuel level and your tire pressure, also lets you start the car.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.