2023 Tampa New Pool Build

+1 on the pad light. I am adding one in next week or so. It will be a double gang - switch for light and extra outlets (GFCI).
You can never have enough outlets. There is always a need to plug something in that you don't have now but will in the future. Example - dry/wet vac for clean around pad or adding a camera to watch your pressure gauge, etc.

Reactions: mtrtpa and Newdude
+1 on the pad light. I am adding one in next week or so. It will be a double gang - switch for light and extra outlets (GFCI).
You can never have enough outlets. There is always a need to plug something in that you don't have now but will in the future. Example - dry/wet vac for clean around pad or adding a camera to watch your pressure gauge, etc.
Great ideas, thanks as always everyone :) Paver base prep ongoing today !

That looks GREAT!

I am kind of surprised they put up the cage before they did the plaster. They are going to have to double up the over spray protection!! I would make sure the edges are well overlapped to keep the plaster over spray off the mesh!

That looks GREAT!

I am kind of surprised they put up the cage before they did the plaster. They are going to have to double up the over spray protection!! I would make sure the edges are well overlapped to keep the plaster over spray off the mesh!
It will be pebble tech and from what I understand they are pretty mituculous and bring in about a dozen crew members. I watched another build in our neighborhood even continue through rain by them quickly and promptly putting in temporary tenting and tarping

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.