2018: Fiberglass install uxbridge ointario

NICE!!! That is just the right size! How many wheel barrows did they have going? Does it look as good in person as it does in the pics?

Oh you can really see the color difference with it right by the blocks! Good pick!

Kim:kim:

NICE!!! That is just the right size! How many wheel barrows did they have going? Does it look as good in person as it does in the pics?

Oh you can really see the color difference with it right by the blocks! Good pick!

Kim:kim:

They had 3 guys wheelin and 3 finishing. You are looking at wet concrete. It will get a lot lighter but not light like the retaining wall and no. looks better in pics. lol. They did a great job. That's a big slab. The pool looks even smaller now. lol

I love time-lapse!

Can’t believe your deck stayed clean! Who was the dude sitting there supervising about halfway thru?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Water has cleared up. Spent sooooooo much time today getting concrete dust out. Still lots in there. Ph was jacked up because of the alkalinity of the concrete dust. Treated that and went swimming. We have only missed 2 days of swimming since our early May opening. ;-)

Oh ya, Did my first cannonball. My new nick name is “Tsunami Chris”.

Wow!! Just think back to the days you thought you had a bunk shell!!

Way to go brotha!!!

- what’s left , just drill winter cover? (40 days after deck is poured is the rule of thumb)

The shell was definitely off. The area in the upper left, directly across from the stairs including part of the bench. Dealt with that with my coping.
Winter cover is not ordered. Contemplating an off the shelf rectangular vs custom made in pool shape.

The shell was definitely off. The area in the upper left, directly across from the stairs including part of the bench. Dealt with that with my coping.
Winter cover is not ordered. Contemplating an off the shelf rectangular vs custom made in pool shape.

Well none the less you are living the dream!!

A rectangle cover will wear quickly & fail under snow loads. Custom made is the way to go.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.