2016 bleach prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the regular price on the Walmart 10% is now $2.50, was marked that when I was in today. Not sure if they restock it though, latest is 071 with some going back to 016. 071 was the latest when I picked up some a month ago. At least it's indoors at about 75 degrees. Only bought 8 hoping they restock before next trip.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Looks like the regular price on the Walmart 10% is now $2.50, was marked that when I was in today. Not sure if they restock it though, latest is 071 with some going back to 016. 071 was the latest when I picked up some a month ago. At least it's indoors at about 75 degrees. Only bought 8 hoping they restock before next trip.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

All I found at Walmart LA. is 071 also. They were showing price as regular $3.94 but rollback price of $2.50 now. Hope they restock but they seemed to
have a lot of stock in 2 different stores that I went to.

The 10% 071 I got at WalMart was fresh enough I over underestimated it and overshot by a bit. $2.50 for a full gallon of 10% is much nicer than my normal $3 for just under a gallon of 8.25% even if it wasn't as fresh. I did see lots of bottles with dates at the end of 2015 on the shelf too.

Hate to rain on the Walmart parade here, but I bought 10 gallons about 3 weeks ago which was produced the first week in April according to the code and just blew through the stuff compared to the 10% I had been getting at Home Depot, so I guess I question the 10%, but everyone else might be ok with it. Am going to try the HASA chlorine with the refill bottles and see how that goes.....as someone refenced above in years past I would buy 10% at NPS for 2.50$ a gallon but that is no longer.......

From what I can see from long distance, HASA is the place to go if you have one nearby.

My Dollar General 8.25 has been $2.75 for a couple of weeks, but always out of stock/low stock and WalMart is $2.57 if you don't mind the customers,and employees. I was amazed two days ago at WM while I was in line and employee actually came up,and said she was open on another register. Usually they hide hoping no one will see them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
For those near the Nassau/Suffolk border on Long Island, Twin County Pools Conklin St. Farmingdale has 15%~17% liquid chlorine @3.75 per gallon. You will need your own carboy or purchase one from them. Their chlorine always seems to be at or greater than 15%.

Just left my local Walmart (by my work) and they have just stocked the shelves with 10% pool chlorine for $2.50 a gallon! Had room for 12 jugs in my cart I'll go back later and pick up don't more before its all gone. Plus it was bottled on may 5th!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freshest in Miami seems to be Publix, $3.15 gal 8.25%,
Walmart 2.50 but all sub 60 manufacture dates. Sometimes the drive and hassle of Walmart in Miami isn't worth it.
BJs wholesale club, 9.79 for 3. The wholesale clubs seem to be no discount for bulk and you have to stand in line for at lest 15 minutes here.

I got some liquid chlorine from the pool section of walmart last night in my area that had 16 131 date codes. That's the freshest I've seen, though quite frankly I haven't looked too hard. I'm set for now, so I'm not going to go looking for any more until I get close to running out.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.