What control panel to use to run my equipment?

We are in the process of building our pool and I want to get the correct control panel to be able to control everything. We will have 3 pumps- 1 pump for pool circulation, 1 pump for 3 waterfalls on the same line and 1 pump for beach entry bubblers on 1 line and a rain arc feature on a separate line and valves/actuators. I also have 2 pentair 120v LED intellicolor lights. I want to be able to control the pumps, the lights and the features. All equipment is Pentair brand. any advice would be appreciated.

Dustin,

Welcome to TFP... a great place to find the answers to all of your pool related questions, whether you are blowing in the wind or not... :shark:

In the long run, it is almost always best to stay with one brand of equipment. Since you already have Pentair equipment, I would stay with them.

To know which Pentair product, we would need to know a little more about your pool.

Are any of the pumps variable speed pumps, and if so, are any of them the IntelliFlo? If you have the Pentair SuperFlo VS, it cannot easily be controlled by automation.

How many valve actuators do you have? Do you have an inground spa?

Do you want to be able to control the pool using your PC, Tablet, or Phone, or would you rather have an indoor remote?

Is this going to be a saltwater pool using a Saltwater Chlorine Generator?

Are you building this pool yourself or do you have a pool builder? Do you plan to buy the automation through the pool builder or buy and install it yourself?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.