On my Own Here...

Nov 13, 2018
Lake Elsinore/CA
I’m a 65 year old full time artist. Just moved to a gorgeous new home with a fabulous pool in the Tuscany Hills community of Lake Elsinore. I’m pretty handy but my pool equipment was installed in 2006 and I have no booklets on anything but the iAqua link. So I’m winging it. My pool guy knows how to maintain it but he’s not great at trouble-shooting problems with the equipment so happy I found this site.

Welcome to the forum! :wave: Take a look at all of our sub-forum categories and post any question you may have . Nice to have you with us.
ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and don't forget to update your signature with all of your pool and equipment info. :wink:

I have no booklets on anything but the iAqua link. So I’m winging it. My pool guy knows how to maintain it but he’s not great at trouble-shooting problems with the equipment so happy I found this site.

Welcome.

Post pics of your equipment pad, valves, and pool. Along with any labels on equipment. We can help you identify and understand what you have.

Hey, you found TFP. You are now anything but alone when it comes to taking care of your pool! Welcome!! You're already in great hands with Allen and Pat.

While I did happen to retain all my printed manuals, I have also downloaded them all directly from the manufacturer's website. So your manuals are out there somewhere, you just need the model numbers (and sometimes the year manufactured, as the products do get updated over time) and the ol' google machine...

Nice to have them on my laptop, where I can search them quickly using Acrobat Reader.

Congrat's on the new digs!! ;)