Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Starting to get too cold to jump in...

1. Back To Top    #1

Starting to get too cold to jump in...

Here's an updated pic of our pool at dusk. The water is starting to get too cold to get in...

93mastercraft - Aqua Leader Reflexion 21' round 54" high above ground pool. This is not a $399.00 Pool! Wedding cake steps, Haywood 1.5 pump/sand filter. If I'd thought taking care of a pool was this easy, I'd owned one a long time ago!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Starting to get too cold to jump in...

We were in yesterday ... pool temp 84. But, then again, we're in Houston ... so we'll probably be swimming at Thanksgiving.
    32x22 Free Form Gunite (3'9"- 5'3") 6'x9' Free Form Spa - 12 Jets, Blue Granite Pebblesheen, Color Logic LED Lights, AquaLogic PS-8 control, Goldline Salt Chlorine Generator, 1.5hp Tristar 2 speed pool pump, 1.5hp Tristar pump - sheer descents, 1.5hp Tristar spa pump w/1.0hp Blower, Hayward DE6020 Filter, Hayward 400K BTU Heater, Hayward Tigershark RC9990 cleaner.

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by eggman
    We were in yesterday ... pool temp 84. But, then again, we're in Houston ... so we'll probably be swimming at Thanksgiving.
    I'll be riding the motorcycle...w/o my soles sticking to the pavement... LOL
    93mastercraft - Aqua Leader Reflexion 21' round 54" high above ground pool. This is not a $399.00 Pool! Wedding cake steps, Haywood 1.5 pump/sand filter. If I'd thought taking care of a pool was this easy, I'd owned one a long time ago!

4. Back To Top    #4

Just wanted to say that I think this is a great picture, I'm in the process of putting everything together for a pool install in spring 2011 and this picture gives me inspiration.
    I think the AquaLeader pools look great and I'm zeroing in on one of their models, love the lights and the ambient look of the deck area.

How do you find the size of the 21' model, enough room?
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list