Can you please try logging out and logging back in?

We’ve had a handful of issues today and are preparing an update to help address this issue. For now your account should be taken care of. If not wrote back and I’ll assist further.

Sorry for the headache!

Dom,

Don’t forget you’re on the Beta list so there’s a few things going on behind everything that comes into play on your account. I’ll have to tinker with your account later today, once I wake up more. Sending you a PM to verify a few items.

Signed out and back in... still the same... when i signed back in all my previous test , logs and pool info was gone.. thank god i just did a back up before the app went south on me.
I’m gonna send you a PM here in just a second as I think I see where the mixup is on your account. I wanna take this private however as some of the info I’m guess you don’t wanna post on the forum. ;)

Look for a PM very soon and we’ll get this taken care of.

Same here, can’t enter any test logs, tells me no subscription found.

Tried logging out/in, deleted & reinstalled etc.

iPhone 6+ iOS 11.4

Dom,
Got your PM from this afternoon. Looks like I just need to update your Beta tester account to get you back in. I’ll grab that as soon as I’m done messaging Drywall Guy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.