Freeform in MA

The water you are using to fill is trucked in and that is usually very close to being balanced, the pool does need to be brushed but this doesn’t mean you can’t use the pool, the brushing of the pool begins when the chemicals are added so that if they fall to the floor they aren’t just sitting for a prolonged period of time. The tile has a one year warranty from date of finish and if the pool doesn’t get started up until Monday this will not affect the warranty.

Well at least it's in writing.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife tells me they are at our house and it looks like they will be ziplining in/out of our pool. She send me a picture of their temporary A frames that must be used to support their lines as they spray. To carry over from someone else's thread (Kristmas) we're getting plastered after this plaster is complete tomorrow afternoon.

Well.. it's been a long time coming.. but finally!! Standing water from a downpour we got this afternoon.

yxm2Tqd.jpg

MGwDfZk.jpg

LsVd7gX.jpg

It looks awesome!!

Now just need water (tomorrow) and the electrician is coming back monday to move his billboard (Jandy Aqualink power center) to the back of the equipment area, and wire up all the equipment.

So much for clean plumbing...

BzRFwr1.jpg

At first glance, I thought, well that's a lot of crosses, must not have been avoidable. But then I noodled a bit and figured if they reverse the blower and pump, 2 crosses or 4 pipes could be shortened.

jJDM1Fl.jpg

nM6sdDY.jpg

Our equipment spread is 7' x 7.5', that's 7' from left edge of heater pad to left edge of wooden post for electrical. 7.5' from back edge of heater pad to furthest vertical plumbing pipes. Definitely not an efficient layout, I feel like I've seen 30k gallon pools with a smaller equipment footprint. The spa blower is at 5' above the spa, I was told it needs to be above the spa, but not sure why it's floating in mid air like an island. All of this looks like a sloppy rush, but maybe I'm a perfectionist?

Wow, stuff is getting done! This is good!

BTW, when the truck came to fill mine it was 4 loads. The first load he said was only about 5,500 gallons. Loads 2 and 3 I assume were the full 6,000. The last load I only needed about 5 minutes worth and they charged for 4 loads (seems kind of unfair) @ $260 per truckload. So you're getting a pretty good deal.

At least I have a better idea of my pool volume. Which reminds me I need to update my sig - it is more like 18,300-18,500 as far as I can tell.

It’s the trucking & related expenses you are paying for.. municipal bulk water is surprisingly inexpensive.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That looks awesome! Really really nice! Ya I would be filling also. No would just Deal with it if someone said something. You really don’t want to get ring around the pool with that sitting water line.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.