Does anyone know what the middle hose nozzle is for?

What kind of filter is that? Can't quite make it out. The nozzle between the pump and filter looks like a way to pump to waste (with no multiport valve) or have additional water pressure around the pad if you need it. But I don't see a valve to open it. What is that on top? Does it actuate it somehow? Maybe another photo a little further back so we can see it better?

By the way .... welcome to TFP! :wave:

Good, that caught Pool_Medic's eye. So it is indeed a waste as I thought. I've not seen that kind of top though.

What kind of filter is that? Can't quite make it out. The nozzle between the pump and filter looks like a way to pump to waste (with no multiport valve) or have additional water pressure around the pad if you need it. But I don't see a valve to open it. What is that on top? Does it actuate it somehow? Maybe another photo a little further back so we can see it better?

By the way .... welcome to TFP! :wave:

Good, that caught Pool_Medic's eye. So it is indeed a waste as I thought. I've not seen that kind of top though.

thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.