Hello All

Mar 10, 2018
florida
Hi All,

We have recently purchased our first house with a pool in Florida, and busy finding out all of the snippets of info we need.

I'm currently looking at painting the pool surround so that will be my first question for you pool pro's :)

Welcome to TFP, while I am not an expert please feel free to ask as many questions as there are many experts here. :cheers:

Hi,

Thanks for your answers Kim they have helped a lot I'm a bit clueless when it comes to pools, we are from the UK so don't have much call for a pool with our weather :(

We are near Kissimmee, we are short term letting the house when we cant be there but hopefully soon we can spend more time there.

Dont worry Brent Ill ask plenty of questions, I wish I had found this forum before..

Welcome to TFP forums. It's a great place to find all kinds of info about keeping your pool clean and clear without crazy potions that don't do anything but make pool stores money. They helped me and many others when they were first starting, so I'm sure everyone can help you too.

I wish I had found this forum before..

Sounds like the start of a pool store horror story...