Chesapeake, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
New member here! Love this site. Since I'm a type-A organizer AND engineer, I will be spending many hours here trying to maintain my pool to perfection. That "I'm overwhelmed" feeling is starting to go away. I mostly felt that way after my 1.5 hour pool school from the builder. That's a lot of info at one time without any pool experience!

I'm surprised no one has written a book / manual that basically covers pool school for different pool setups (ex. vinyl IG with SWG). Would be nice to have as a reference. TFP is the closest I can find. Thanks to everyone who helps out. Hopefully I can also provide advice at some point!

Welcome! I’m an IG owner in Richmond. I learned everything I know here and now successfully open, close and fully maintain my own pool. In no time you’ll feel confident and will know your pool schedule like the back of your hand. It’s so enjoyable! Have fun!!!

New member here! Love this site. Since I'm a type-A organizer AND engineer, I will be spending many hours here trying to maintain my pool to perfection. That "I'm overwhelmed" feeling is starting to go away. I mostly felt that way after my 1.5 hour pool school from the builder. That's a lot of info at one time without any pool experience!

I'm surprised no one has written a book / manual that basically covers pool school for different pool setups (ex. vinyl IG with SWG). Would be nice to have as a reference. TFP is the closest I can find. Thanks to everyone who helps out. Hopefully I can also provide advice at some point!

Welcome to TFP!

Check out Pool School.........The Book