ICW 40 Flasing Green

Could be cold water. Does your cell have a cold water light?

Never clean your cell with acid unless it has scale that is hampering its operation. When you put acid in your cell it shortens its life substantially.

Take care.

Brad,

Welcome to TFP.. A great resource for all your pool equipment questions... :shark:

Since the IC40 has about a hundred green lights, I'm assuming that it is the "Cell" light that is flashing.

What is the status of the other lights?

How old is the cell?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Brad,

Welcome to TFP.. A great resource for all your pool equipment questions... :shark:

Since the IC40 has about a hundred green lights, I'm assuming that it is the "Cell" light that is flashing.

What is the status of the other lights?

How old is the cell?

Thanks,

Jim R.

all other lights are green, (salt level). (Flow). It's the cell status that blinks green, indicating check cell.

about 2 years old max.

Appreciate your help and response.

Take a look on the underside of the IC-40 cell. There should be a sticker on the bottom with the version number of the cell. What version number is it?

all other lights are green, (salt level). (Flow). It's the cell status that blinks green, indicating check cell.

about 2 years old max.

Appreciate your help and response.

If this is a new install, your unit may still be under warranty... That would be the first thing I would look for.

Try the following and see how many hours of usage the cell has...

Press and hold the “More” button... When the lights finish scrolling, the percent lights indicate hours of usage in 1,000s. If the lights indicate 40%, that means 4,000 hours have been used.

I would have to assume if you have inspected the cell and it is clean and the cell light still flashes, that the cell is bad. Warranty is about your only hope, I don't think there is a magic fix for this one... :(

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.