All the inflatable toys & floats!

Sep 7, 2016
Inola, OK
Successful first summer with our Intex. Temps in the mid-90s this weekend, so I'm waiting a couple of weeks before I close for the season. But I have lots of inflatable toys and floats, and I'm letting the air out now to put away. Is there anything I can do as I store these to preserve them? Planning to store in a plastic tub in the garage.

Re: All the inflatable toys & floats!

We just deflate and put them in a deck box or in a net in the garage. There have been no problems with them surviving the frigid weather.
Hope this helps.

I basically do the same as mariane ! One thing I might add is that I make sure everything is 100% dry before I fold it and box it for the winter (more for the fear of mold developing on the, "far and few between", exceptionally warm days we experience before opening). Hope this helps your decision !!!

Same as above replies here.
I also use a shop vacuum or coleman inflater/deflater to draw them down as small as possible.The toys/floaters with the double large ports are great.
The other ones with the little cap are a little tough with the inner flap sealing all the time, but hand held inflaters have a very narrow tube that keeps them open.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.