Need advice removing stains from water feature.

It looks like calcium scale. Do you have a recommended test kit (Taylor K-2006C or TF-100)? If so post up your results.

Scale can be removed, but the location of the scaling can be a challenge. Here is an article on calcium scaling: Pool School - Calcium Scaling

I have the TF-50

225 CH
PH 7.2

FC 2.0
CC 0
PH 7.2
TA 70
CH 225
CYA 40

You CSI is -0.51 which is corrosive. Your CH is too low for a gunite pool. I would increase that to around 300. Pool School - Recommended Levels

mknauss has a better hunch and that is efflorescence which is caused by water getting to the other side of that wall. You can use a diluted muriatic acid to help get rid of it. I would first try at 4 to 1 mix and work your way up in strength. To keep it from coming back you want to make sure that water cannot stand behind the wall. I small french drain and making sure the ground slopes away from the pool should help.

The other thing could be evaporate from the waterfall caused by water evaporating on the wall leaving behind dried up minerals. MA will help get rid of it just like efflorescence.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.