This is such a joke

Reading the comments ... wow they are taking a hammering :D

Disappointed that TFP did not get mentioned ... although the 1 guy with the foul mouth seems like he might understand TFP, but then pointed to some eBooks :hammer:

well the answer to everything was in the comments "The PH controls how your chlorine is burned up and how effective it is. the ideal range to have it is around 7.0- 7.2 In this range no algae can live in it.", so a little muriatic acid and no algae can live

The same guy said "this acid is strong. The fumes can get you dizzy " a few lines later, he's sniffing muriatic acid lol

well the answer to everything was in the comments "The PH controls how your chlorine is burned up and how effective it is. the ideal range to have it is around 7.0- 7.2 In this range no algae can live in it.", so a little muriatic acid and no algae can live

The same guy said "this acid is strong. The fumes can get you dizzy " a few lines later, he's sniffing muriatic acid lol
Lmbo. I should have watched the whole thing...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
LOL "I encourage you to bring a water sample in for testing twice a month......"

Those guys are so clueless.
Hahah! And I love that he doesn't need to know test results to effectively treat the pool! I wish he lived at my house, I'd save 4 minutes a day by not testing and have him assume what's needed.

I hadn't heard of this town either. I'm assuming they meant Framingham, but it seems attention to detail may not be their strong suit.
That is my assumption too. There are three Farmingtons in New England. None in MA (CT, ME, and NH).

I read this thread before I started watching the video and honestly, the video lost all credibility with me after this mistake. Which was what? About 4 seconds in? The entire thing is a Leslie's commercial for poor pool maintenance. FWIW, I grew up just west of Framingham.

So now I am hooked on watching poor advice uTube vids, lol
One guy in another video actually mentioned the PH level as being important then lost me with his next sentence of now we add the algaecide.
Haven't seen one yet that mentions the importance of knowing your cya #, and being able to properly test your own water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.