So this just happened....

I don't know....Wanger has been on that Ninja Warrior show a few times. I've seen that clown doing monkey flips on the pull up bars... Pretty impressive.

I say we start a Kim build thread that everyone except Kim gets to provide their wants and needs for her pool. She gets no say at all in it. Payback for all the splurging she makes everyone do

:goodpost:

Yeah he had his left knee replaced in June, then his right knee replaced in Nov. BUT it is all good now and life is better because he can walk again!!!

Brian! NO!!!!!!! That would be a painful to the wallet payback for sure :shock: If only we could make it happen. What an epic build it would be!

Yeah he had his left knee replaced in June, then his right knee replaced in Nov. BUT it is all good now and life is better because he can walk again!!!

Brian! NO!!!!!!! That would be a painful to the wallet payback for sure :shock: If only we could make it happen. What an epic build it would be!

I'll start passing around the tin can to get donations to fund the project. Matt has already pledged $0.86 found in the center console of his family wagon

thumb-1336357368235-100_1758.jpg

I'll start passing around the tin can to get donations to fund the project. Matt has already pledged $0.86 found in the center console of his family wagon

View attachment 75022

While the picture doesn’t show it, it runs off of solar power during the day and, at night, a natural gas fuel-cell that I built myself. The on-board pantry is stocked with lots of baked beans and broccoli so I can keep her fully powered for late night trips to the supermarket.

Sadly the state of AZ would not renew my registration because they said it failed “emission testing” .... can’t figure out why :scratch:

I took a video screen grab of the app for people to check out. These are the full set of MyDolphin App options on the S300i -

Hmmmm....works on my iPhone running the chrome browser or the safari browser. When I switch to my Macbook running safari, I get an error....grrrrrr, forum software.....grrrrrrrrr :rant:

- - - Updated - - -

Try this direct link -

Dolphin App Show - YouTube

It’s really not much of a video. I was simply flipping through the screens. I could have done it with a bunch of screen shots too, I was just messing with the iPhone video screen capture.

Lee tells me it’s a software issue with YouTube switching to HTML5 instead of using Flash. If your browser doesn’t line HTML5 for embedded video, then it’s going to throw an error. Using the direct link should work better

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
NICE!!

Looks like Dolphin changed the design a little bit. The guts are the same but it looks like they’re getting fancier with their lines and curves. It’s going to be like cars soon where you’re going to need to lease them for three years so you can get a new fancy bot all the time.

NICE!!

Looks like Dolphin changed the design a little bit. The guts are the same but it looks like they’re getting fancier with their lines and curves. It’s going to be like cars soon where you’re going to need to lease them for three years so you can get a new fancy bot all the time.

Yes, the Active line is identical to the S series. I chose the Active series because of the look. lol

One of the rare moments when Mr T makes it up the sun shelf -

0ED9335A-E649-4A72-BA0E-7C782B78940B.jpg

E92EC6F8-DD9E-437C-8A9A-A0BA12949571.jpg

I let him have his fun then yelled at him to get back in the pool and keep cleaning. He stopped making bubbles the skulked away backwards slowly, ears down, feeling chastised...if only I had a rolled up magazine, I would have given him a little whack on the head....

You all have me convinced that a TV channel that only shows different robots cleaning different pools could be viable. The primetime show is a game show with user submitted videos of their robots being cute, funny, frustrating, or simply captivating in some unique way. The best submission of the day wins a limited edition bag of carefully crafted debris to dump in the pool and watch your robot remove.

Mount a gopro on the robot so that we can see from their point of view.

Maybe start a robot fight club where users pit their robots against other member's robots to see who has the best robot.

Mount a gopro on the robot so that we can see from their point of view.

Maybe start a robot fight club where users pit their robots against other member's robots to see who has the best robot.

Can we attach pool noodle weapons to them for extra damage points?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.