TFP Sparkle

Wow! It's official, you belong to the Pool Snob Club!

Most of the members of that club end up with sparklypoolitis. It is a permanent affliction and is characterized by a satisfied look on your face that you can not remove. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Funny you should say that! I was at a house that has a pool. It was clear and I could see the bottom BUT it was dull and flat looking. NO sparkle or shine at all. When I got home my husband commented "There pool looks ugly compared to ours". LOVEit!!

:kim:

OH yeah :)

And I've had friends make comments the they've never seen a cleaner pool than mine to.

It is sparklypoolitis. And it makes ya want to test water everywhere and not swim in public or resort pools.

Funny you should say that! I was at a house that has a pool. It was clear and I could see the bottom BUT it was dull and flat looking. NO sparkle or shine at all. When I got home my husband commented "There pool looks ugly compared to ours". LOVEit!!

:kim:

We are visiting my sister. She had a new liner installed two weeks ago and has a pool boy. Her water has some sparkle but not like ours. My 13 year old daughter even noticed it and has no interest in swimming in the pool. Before we had a pool swimming in Aunt Kimmy's pool was the cat's meow. Now my family is pool snobs and hates to swim in other pools.

My 7 year old daughter was at a house today with a pool "wasnt swimming in it" and my wife text me and told me "your daughter told chrissy (the pool owner) that she needs to sweep her pool theres dirt in it." Lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
LOL. I Love it. I have a friend that was posting pics of his pool on FB. I sent him a private message and said if you want really clean pool water to call me. I told him all about TFP.com. He was skeptical until I sent him some pics of my pool. He was very interested in the TFP method after that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.