Wireless Control / Monitoring Options - Pentair EasyTouch?

Hi Fatty,

Only time I'll be able to say that without getting into trouble.. :D

ScreenLogic is the only way to go. Costs $370 at Sunplay for the whole thing. P/N 522104

The Kit consists of two main items.. A Protocol adapter that talks to your Computer router and a wireless Transmitter/Receiver set. I am hard wired so I only use the Protocol adapter which talks "Pentair" on one end and Eithernet on the other end. In place of the hard wire that I use, you can use the Transmitter / Receiver to talk to the EasyTouch.

Makes using the EasyTouch about 500% easier.. Buy it now, you can thank me later..

Jim R.

We have the Easytouch wireless remote and it is sufficient for us. It works but the ScreenLogic is a very nice option. Either way, having the ability to control wirelessly is great.

Don't mean to resurrect an old thread - just trying to keep it all in one place.

Just got my ET4 and want to link it to my computer (and why not, Alexa). Since this is an old build I'm not going to be running wires.

Is the 522104 all that is needed? Or what is the 520663 kit? Or the 521964?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.