Houston, TX Pool Build Diary - From Design to Dive-In

Wow! This is beautiful! I can't believe we were both looking for inspiration the same way, I would always google Balinese pool design or any variation of that. All I need to complete mine is the lush landscaping all around the pool.

I don't want to miss anything about your build from now on :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good morning, plat! Are they there yet? ;)

Had my alarm set for 7 (today is my day off) but couldn't sleep past 5. I'm hoping my guys show up early so we can get the show in the road!

I'll be watching to see what goes on with yours today!

Yay for Gunite Monday!!

LOL, I somehow knew there would be posts this morning when I checked in!

6:55am I heard the trucks, but I was dead a sleep still trying to recover from the lost hour from DST so I think they were here a bit before that. The patio light was on peering menacingly into the bedroom around the drapes. I put the leashes on the dogs and headed out back with them. The PM was setting up her laptop on the table and the crew was already putting up plastic sheeting. They started shooting about 30 minutes ago. It's gonna be neck and neck to the finish I see....

plat.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I spoke to the PM and she was funny. Said no need to do that, but that they love jalapeno cheese...

My wife is off today so she headed out to the local independent shop to grab them. I called Shipley's first and they were out of them until 10am!!!! Thanks for the idea Marla!!

plat.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.