Zodiac Evolux Iaqualink control

curto

Sep 7, 2020
Sydney
Hey Guys,

Just renovated our pool and looking to purchase a new cleaner for it (in Australia). I have seen the new Zodiac Evolux range and they come with a WIFI app (iAqualink) - but not the whole IAqualink controller people speak about on these forums.

Does anyone know if it is possible to remote control the cleaner - without the app - as i would like to integrate it into our Home Automation system - in particular being able to turn it on and off automatically based on Weather conditions, rainfall amounts, wind etc etc.

These cleaners are about $2000 here in Australia and the pool shops seem to know very little about them outside of using the app.

regards

Craig

The major pool manufacturers use proprietary controls and do not support APIs for Home Automation systems to conrol their products.

Zodiac wants you to use their iAqualink products.

The major pool manufacturers use proprietary controls and do not support APIs for Home Automation systems to conrol their products.

Zodiac wants you to use their iAqualink products.
Thanks for the feedback.

Actually thats not quite true any longer - they are realising that they can no longer act as islands.

Zodias have a published realtime api that i have found and which they use to promote integration into various home automation systems.

I am using both Node-Red and Home Assistant - both of which have tapped into this api and provide control and monitoring.

It is quite interisting to see that the manufacturers are now seeing integration and automation into a bigger system as being important - rather than the old islanding that they used to do - still early days

Craig

Zodias have a published realtime api that i have found and which they use to promote integration into various home automation systems.

You have a link to the Zodiac APIs and the products that support it?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.