Selma, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I just want to say to all the regulars around here, you know who you are, you guys/girls have been awesome the past few days dealing with all the cold weather questions. On any other forum, the moderators would be screaming SEARCH! SEARCH! SEARCH! But you guys have been great, you answer the same questions over and over from new and old members alike who have never dealt with the cold weather. And not only the cold weather questions but you do the same for every new member that starts a thread about construction or pool chemistry. I am amazed at the patience and restraint that everybody has when dealing with the same questions that have been asked and answered hundreds of times. I'll definitely be making a yearly donation to the site and definitely plan to stick around to hopefully help people as much as I can as you guys have done for me and everyone else.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.