Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Air Temp: 83
Water Temp: 64

If this lasts another week or so, WFH will not be too bad.

I-miXUpwB5DCkUcRU4xrlk0SJXsgb-DTg0xmyBkfV3wi_IyEQu9qWPJWhhwo-rwn6axoEqyNC0IhrQPVmJT1S41FO-e1MHhe9lA3fIPltATvv7XwD46JQPVB0X8A7sNBuRoPw12Q87WNk7WQxx_72kiQY8zCvEpASHW8zifnbWl4Y2JDvoljicbQQB_2KW4Aj7lRUnuz2wDEeNfSQn9JM4MBhfVE2OkyHPcw6GcG2EOHK7o5OcmoZvg8AnFVM2qbhaq1-hBMvA0_1vKYDzBOuTzjex8S4uIo_edPJMkz5b5KGY_jzkk3CmiK5PW7itQUE7Dg5JA3IZkjFTXYOI1DG20BeiM2VbH6wDLwUQj4IoNiiW8iByHS7N1Q1MmV9rZ8NMAvlIxa7-5_H1y6woBC26pJIMs1bx-V_I0Tcv4KJ5zztPgxCuNVDx69yNfd_jRvoo083E4BN03X1IhwTJztGFkLlZj5OeUgft43pMJfy8dCcl7qUk_cscEezJHaWdf9QltF9ysrqQ92IiZBiW-My3ow44P9Rhrtqf3X119YI8en2yOdbBpXQdTys9DHy85M3ll19OkOoXgOS5GMkR8fG0w9haySAgkimVB9-jpib-x2UIxH8Syeme_wCbKSlXsou6mncd04t9wInpasWKAHY0p6I7OggO06ClQ8bEOb0ZmbyszgnofNHKDj_8UPRZb-oCxLZlPfXlxqc_R4XmjioZUy-zy_pMK0tFguceyMbQBdXtRKoIDcKv4=w855-h641-no

You are only a couple of weeks behind us here in Arizona. Our air temperature is about the same, the water is 75F more or less. Still chilly but not bad for a half hour dip. You will be there very soon... And yeah, I just start an hour earlier when I know I will be home all day (I'm "essential" but I can do about half my work from home). I have told my boss be back in an hour I am taking a dip.... It's kinda nice, actually... Chin up... Really soon...

About a month ago, we had a warming period just south of the Atlanta Airport and the water temps were around 71*. We swam for a day or two and then the rain came and it got cooler again. Two weeks ago it was hot outside and I jumped in the pool just to cool off. Water temp was 63*. It was cold! Yesterday evening, I did the same thing. It is still too cold to swim for any length of time, but to jump in and cool off, it is perfect. I'm working from home part of the week and I can't wait for it to warm up enough to really enjoy being home at 5 pm and jumping in the pool. My commute time is an hour so I'm rarely home during the week to enjoy the pool.

Sadly, the NorthEast is in a cold snap. Got down to 32 last night! Today is cold and windy as well. :(
It crazy
The grass is growing, The flowers are popping, tons of colors everywhere. The only thing not screaming it’s springtime is the thermometer.

Reactions: Shirker

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Funny/sad/scary looking back when this started around 3/2020 and we thought it might last the summer. Now almost year and a half later and still no real end in site.
I love working remote, with the old style folks would get over “ if we can see you your not working “ mentally

I still am hopeful more companies will start hiring remote workers
Well that was step one of the master plan. Step two was pay the prevailing wages of those areas which are far less than the overpriced urban areas of the large HQs. So it’s a double edged sword at best. :confused:

Reactions: Rattus Suffocatus
Well that was step one of the master plan. Step two was pay the prevailing wages of those areas which are far less than the overpriced urban areas of the large HQs. So it’s a double edged sword at best. :confused:
Interesting because i think a lot of folks left Ca and NY and moved to low cost of living states like Ga. They sold utility shed for 1.2 million and come down here and see 3500 sq homes for $500k and paying cash.

Interesting because i think a lot of folks left Ca and NY and moved to low cost of living states like Ga. They sold utility shed for 1.2 million and come down here and see 3500 sq homes for $500k and paying cash
Exactly. And it’s only a matter of time before employers stop paying Bay Area or NYC wages for the folks to live somewhere else.

Reactions: markayash

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.