Wireless thermometer

I didn’t take it out, so frozen water it was. I certainly don’t heat it during the winter. :)
Well I can’t think of a better testament to its durability than that. :). I wonder if some lithium batteries would last longer, especially over the winter.

Thanks for the feedback!

I have an InkBird pool thermometer and an InkBird wireless gateway. The cost for both is around $80.00. The thermometer comes with a display I leave in the house and the WiFi gateway has an app that lets you chart the temp and see it anywhere. The temperature on it matches with what my salt cell temp and my old pool thermometer says, so it seems pretty accurate to me.

I’ve had the Inkbird IBS-P01R for a couple of years and am happy with it. A tip if you want to change batteries a lot less often, use lithium.

Thanks for your testimonials, which helped inform my purchase of an Inkbird IBS-M2 Wi-Fi Gateway with IBS-P02R-O Thermometer. My pool is too far away from the house for the sensor to communicate reliably with the gateway, but as my Wi-Fi signal is strong (TP-Link CPE-210), I mounted the gateway in a waterproof enclosure mounted to the deck. It's convenient to monitor air and water temperature at the pool, and with an additional IBS-P02R-O sensor, water temperature at the pond, too!

AJFCJaUvx6HDtlRUf4izthmVd41luPf-UzmVJvOOS3_8iPv9-qShb2qzA2y417k6sp4TLqIKTrKwnzm8uakTd29l-gjR-BXPB9hiXdWbc-5NkK9n1JBO2PEsI9YOrHaiEmuVC-e7smkFP9BYtFL96I37L2BwLA=w1401-h1051-s-no

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.