Winter Hibernation Care for Indoor Pool

Ummm...there’s an attached spa to that pool (if my eye’s are working right). Your soar-muscles could use that part of the pool, no??

Ummm...there’s an attached spa to that pool (if my eye’s are working right). Your soar-muscles could use that part of the pool, no??

I wish! Your eyes are working right. There is a spa there, but at some point the guts were removed from the the spa (I don’t know why) so it’s water temperature is the same as the rest of the pool. Now it’s basically a real nice little kiddy pool inside the big pool. It does stay a few degrees warmer since it isn’t very deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you read about this? Pool School - Add DE to a Sand Filter

I'm a fan.

Indoor pools with sand filters are excellent candidates for this because our filters do such light duty. I would caution you though to buy or beg the smallest amount you can. It takes very little DE and it lasts a long time.

Good morning! I have not read about this, but I will! I love this forum. Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.