WiFi Sensors

schalliol

Silver Supporter
Mar 3, 2020
Carmel, IN, USA
Hi everyone, I see this topic has been covered before, but I don’t think very recently. I’m interested in being able to remotely monitor our pool water temperature from indoors but don’t have an “automation controller” since we don’t have deck jets or other things I really need to control. I have a Pentair heat pump that we basically just set and a variable speed pump that also can just set for the most part.

I was thinking about getting the Lacrosse LTV-Pool, but I thought it might get stuck in the filter area:

It seems like having a sensor in the circulation line might not be a bad idea, but I haven’t seen anything good we can easily monitor.

Does anyone have ideas?

One possibility is the Pentair IntelliConnect as it can also control your IntelliFlo & UltraTemp. You'll need to get a temperature sensor to put into the plumbing to read water temperature (shown as accessory on page below). There are a few reviews here on TFP that you can read about the system.

I am planning to do the same with :

To connect the probe :
The temp probe :
Sonoff TH10 to read the probe :

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.