Wifi at pool area

I replaced my Netgear nighthawk router and and range extender in place for a Netgear Orbi router and 3 satellites, I now have strong WIFI to front curb and back lot line.
225 linear feat- 22,000 Sq Ft.
Check Amazon for factory Auth. Refurb, almost half the cost of new and every bit as clean and complete.
I have a AC4200 and get great coverage and speed in my 3 story house. I am a network engineer and trust me you dont want too much coverage outside ;) Never know when the IT guy behind you house decides to see whats on your PCs.

• Haha
Reactions: mojo1980
I have a AC4200 and get great coverage and speed in my 3 story house. I am a network engineer and trust me you dont want too much coverage outside ;) Never know when the IT guy behind you house decides to see whats on your PCs.
I had that concern when re-doing wifi, it was either little to no coverage at pool or more than enough with Orbi. Maybe I'll build a wall:unsure:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.