Why does my EasyTouch not want to run my Saturday schedule?

grunky_peep

Gold Supporter
May 26, 2020
Sacramento, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
So I have 2 separate schedules for my pool pump: one during weekdays that doesn’t run as long, and one that runs on the weekends for a longer duration since that’s when we normally do evening swimming. The problem is, my weekend schedule never kicks on, it just runs my weekday schedule even though the EasyTouch panel says it’s Saturday.

I’ve read about the 12 schedule limit for EasyTouch, and how egg timers also count against this hard limit. I don’t need egg timers for some stuff, like the lights, so do I set them to the 12-hour default, or “do not stop” in order for them to not count toward the 12? Are all those unused feature 12h egg timers counting against my limit?

IMG_9566.pngIMG_9567.pngIMG_9568.jpegIMG_9569.jpeg

GP,

Any Egg-timer not set to the default of 12 hours will count as a schedule

ScreenLogic will allow you to enter a bazillion schedules, but once you get over 12 they will not work.

I'd use the little 3" LCD and confirm that all the schedules in the EasyTouch, match what shows up in ScreenLogic. We have seen cases where the ET has more than ScreenLogic shows..

Thanks,

Jim R.

GP,

Any Egg-timer not set to the default of 12 hours will count as a schedule

ScreenLogic will allow you to enter a bazillion schedules, but once you get over 12 they will not work.

I'd use the little 3" LCD and confirm that all the schedules in the EasyTouch, match what shows up in ScreenLogic. We have seen cases where the ET has more than ScreenLogic shows..

Thanks,

Jim R.
Funny enough, when I was trying to figure it out earlier, I did see an entry for booster pump that was 8am-5pm every day. It definitely didn't run that schedule, but odd that it was in there. Will verify the rest on the LCD. Thanks!

Reactions: Jimrahbe
So yeah, there were a bunch of wacky schedules set up in the LCD that weren't showing in the SL app. I went through and cleaned them up, so now I only have weekday/weekend schedules for my pool pump. But even after an ET and wireless module reset, SL is still showing the weekday schedule running in the app, which is odd. I'm wondering if it's just showing the wrong schedule is running? Is there any way to tell which schedule is actually running on the ET LCD? I didn't see anything obvious to indicate which was currently running.

gp,

Where are you looking that lets you see which schedule is running???

You can obviously see the results of a schedule working, but I am not aware of how you see 'which' schedule is working??

Just to be clear.. Does you weekend schedule work now or not?

Thanks,

Jim R.

gp,

Where are you looking that lets you see which schedule is running???

You can obviously see the results of a schedule working, but I am not aware of how you see 'which' schedule is working??

Just to be clear.. Does you weekend schedule work now or not?

Thanks,

Jim R.
I’m looking at Schedules in the SL app.
The pool pump is currently on, but I’ll have no way of knowing which pool schedule is running until I see if it shuts off at 6pm tonight or goes until 9pm.

IMG_9577.png

The nuclear option is to do a hard reset of the EasyTouch and clear the memory to factory defaults.

Reset the configuration of your circuits and enter new schedules.

The nuclear option is to do a hard reset of the EasyTouch and clear the memory to factory defaults.

Reset the configuration of your circuits and enter new schedules.
I would 100% screw up the circuits setup, so that option is out.
Unfortunately, I got busy and couldn't check to see when the pump shut off on Sunday. I'll check it out on Saturday if I remember.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.