Who does woodworking? Post your projects here!

So much love put into all of that work. I bet your family waits for the gifts you make each year with anticipation! Is that your kitchen? LOVE it!

Kim:kim:

I gifted that cutting board to one of my cousins. Most of the small boxes and cutting boards I have made where gifted to Aunts, Uncles, cousins and other family members. Large furniture items stay here in my home.

I just finished this one. I used Cherry with a Maple top. Movement is a Sankyo Orpheus 3-song 50 note. I wanted to see how quickly I could get this done and did this in around 10 days.

Not sure the embed works here so this is the direct link: Sanyo Orpheus 50 note cherry and maple music jewelry box - YouTube

This is fantastic work. I would love to make one of these for each of my girls. My grandfather was a woodworker and made something similar for my mom. She has it to this day 55 or 60 years later.

I think it would be neat to include the music box. After a minute of research , those are not for the faint hearted!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.