SW Boston Suburbs
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I have been using a Leslies pool test kit without issue for the last 3 seasons (pus this one) but I can't tell from the comparison article which kit I have to asses whether or not a replacement is worthwhile. I just recently restocked on the relevant
Taylor reagents so I'm not eager to drop more $$ without understanding the benefit..images for my kit and the tests supported are attached,
Thanks !
test_kit.jpgtests.jpg

That has most of what you need. You can buy the Fas-Dpd powder and #00870 and 00871 to make it the same ‘kit’ in a different box. Add a speed stir while you are at it. They are heavenly.

Taylor K2005. Missing the FAS-DPD test reagents. So you can only test FC to 5 ppm with a color comparison block.

Last edited:
If your kit is three years old, it's time to replace all the reagents. No telling how long that kit sat on the shelf at Leslies before you bought it either. The reagents are well passed their prime.

TFTestkits.net sells the reagents - but check the combined price as it may be beneficial to just order a complete
TF-100. The reagents from TFTestkits are always fresh. And they offer exceptional customer service too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.