Which Muriatic Acid ?

Whichever is the highest strength. The Green stuff is usually half strength.

Are you at Home Depot? They have boxes of 2 gallons of HDX brand normally in the Garden Section.

L
Whichever is the highest strength. The Green stuff is usually half strength.

Are you at Home Depot? They have boxes of 2 gallons of HDX brand normally in the Garden Section.
I am at Loews! Thank you. Dumb question. What type of bucket do you buy to mix a chemical, of needed?

You do not need to mix any chemical in a bucket. You add them directly to the pool.
Thanks! My PB instructions are different. I am going to follow TFP way. Thanks for your help. Lowes does not have the acid you buy at HD. I will start with the gallon of liquid Muriatic and go to HD next time. Thank you, again.

Reactions: mknauss
It is hard to tell with lowes brand which is the higher concentration. It isnt on the labels. If one seems more environmentally friendly dont get that one. You really need to look them up online. It used to be the red ones, but they have just changed to these at my store and I havent checked them out. Pain in the butt

It is hard to tell with lowes brand which is the higher concentration. It isnt on the labels. If one seems more environmentally friendly dont get that one. You really need to look them up online. It used to be the red ones, but they have just changed to these at my store and I havent checked them out. Pain in the butt
Thank you! The green label did not have the concentration. The red label did and the other paint people at Loews told me its stronger.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.